Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Urban Decay Naked 1 and 2 Palette Look

Hey Guys,

So today i've been playing around with makeup, trying to get some stuff together for the blog and my Instagram account ( follow @midnightsbeauty_ , if you know how I can add that to the 'About Me' section please let me know! I have no idea). 

I realised one thing i'm ALWAYS doing is trying to get the most out of my Naked Palettes 'cause God only knows those babies were not cheap!

So I thought I would do kill two birds with one stone and do a look that incorporated both palettes.

Here are some pics!




The looks is very neutral and was done with nearly all matte shades.

The products used were:
(N1 means from Naked Palette 1 and N2 is from Naked Palette 2)

Elf Eyelid Primer
N2 Foxy all over the lid
N1 Naked in the crease
N1 Buck in the crease
N2 Tease in the crease
N2 Bootycall in the browbone & inner corner
Combination of Naked, Buck and Tease on the bottom of the eye
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Ardell Wispies False Lashes
Elf Eyebrow Kit

Because this look is very neutral it is perfect for everyday and I personally would team it with a nude lipstick as I am a nude lippy fanatic. But also because it's such a natural eye, a pop of colour would also be perfect for this look for example a classic red lip.

Two options are shown below:

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 101

MUA Cosmetics Lipstick in shade 3

I was in the mood for some pink today so I went for a very natural shade in the top picture. This is the type of shade I would personally wear. But I also tried a more bright pink and it works just as well.


Hope you guys liked this little look I threw together and hopefully I will do more of these in the future!

Thanks for reading x







2 comments: