Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Welcome to Midnight's Beauty!

Hi folks! 

This is my very first blog post on my brand new blog! 
And what a day to get started, the very first day back at school for many across the country. 
I actually feel like i'm also back to school with all this techy stuff i'm having to remember from putting this blog together.
But in actual fact i'm a 21 year old finally gathering enough courage to join the blogasphere! 
(Is that the actual term to use? Idek)

I'm very excited to say the least about this new venture of mine and as a makeup lover will be (hopefully) bringing you exciting posts on all things beauty.
But as a newbie I will probably need time to adjust to all the unfamiliar extras that comes with a blog.
I'm literally like a deer caught in headlights with all these buttons and funny words I haven't heard of since my high school ITC lessons.
Although fingers crossed i'm hoping to get a proper makeup related post up sometime this week.

This all still feels so surreal and will probably continue feeling this way for a few weeks.
Hopefully I will adjust and be able to make this the blog i've always dreamed of having.


Here's to new a beginning!